- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works on the Sites are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works on the Sites;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Preferred Networks to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Preferred Networks’s Designated Agent to contact the complaining party, such as a postal address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- The statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- A physical or electronic signature of the owner or licensee of the removed or disabled content on the Sites or Service;
- Identification of the content that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location on the Sites or Service at which the content appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.
- The statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that I have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.”
- The User’s full name, postal address, telephone number and email address (if applicable), and the statement: “I consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the district in which my address is located,” or if the User’s address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which Preferred Networks or our appropriate subsidiary may be found, and that the User will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of copyright infringement under 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(1)(C) or an agent of such person.
- Use the Sites in any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the U.S. or other countries);
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper function, security, or availability of the Sites;
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Preferred Networks, a Preferred Networks employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses or screen names or social networking IDs associated with any of the foregoing) via the Preferred Networks Sites;
- Engage in unauthorized “scraping” or “spidering,” or harvesting of Personal Information, or use any unauthorized automated means to compile information; and
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Sites, or which, as determined by us, may harm Preferred Networks, the Sites, or users of the Sites, or expose Preferred Networks or users to liability.